Who is DGTLbase?
DGTLbase is an Amsterdam-based online marketing agency that empowers clients with ROI-driven performance marketing. “In the predominantly homogeneous, male-dominated digital agency landscape, we provide a surprisingly diverse voice.”
“The combination of data and pragmatism promises our clients more visitors, leads, and revenue,” says co-founder Desmond Boateng. Like the other founders, British Emma Morrison and childhood friend Karim Oudejans, he worked as a freelancer for many years. “In 2021, we decided to start an agency with our combined expertise. We focus entirely on search performance marketing: SEO and digital advertising.”
Practical and data-driven
DGTLbase combines data-driven approaches with a practical and entrepreneurial mindset. “A potential analysis forms the basis for the strategy chosen. How big is the market and where does the client stand compared to competitors? What is feasible within the available time and resources? And, very importantly, would we make the requested investment ourselves?”
What set us apart from other agencies?
- High specialised search agency and not yet another full funnel agency. With our expertise we help our clients build future proof online strategies with achievable goals translated into executable tactics.
- Data beats opinion: We focus on data-driven strategies where data insights beat opinions. “Based on data insights and ROI-driven marketing, we translate strategies from a holistic perspective into achievable goals and tactics.”
- Diversity & Inclusivity are catalysts for personal and professional growth within the team. “We also achieve better results for our clients through it. We celebrate diversity & inclusivity. Everyone should feel comfortable being themselves. Diversity as a growth strategy for our clients (explain) -“
Our award winning case
o9 Solutions is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. This case has shown that creating new content is not the only way to more organic traffic. But you can also achieve significant results by
- Working closely with your sales team for Digital PR
- Focus on optimizing phases of the funnel with the highest feasibility
- Future proofing your website structure
- Restructuring your content
- Implementing & testing CRO best practises
- And using smart automation to scale
What does this mean to us?
As DGTLbase this is our third year as agency. The first two years we only focussed on building the business and ensuring the quality of our work. Therefore we never applied for the Global Search Awards. So this would be our first big entry and award to be nominated for. Everybody within the company is very curious and hyped. I’ve put a lot of pressure on me by applying for this and competing with the best. As search agency this would be a big big accomplishment.